Just complete the form at SweepsMaker to get a chance to win New York Vineyard vacation!
New York Vineyard Vacation that includes:
-Tastings at 3 Long Island vineyards
-An overnight stay for two at Hotel Indigo East End
-$50 Bistro 72 food and beverage credit
-$500 airfare voucher
How to Win
- Visit the link below
- Complete the form.
That’s it! You have been entered.
Duration and More Details
Contest ends: November 30, 2017
Terms and Conditions
THE $2,500 New York Vineyard Vacation Sweepstakes
Begins on 10/26/2017 at 12:00AM EST and ends 11/30/2017 at 11:59PM ESTNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES (the “Promotion”). A purchase shall not improve chances of winning.CONSUMER DISCLOSUREYou have not yet won.OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these official rules (the “Official Rules” or “Rules”). Any violation of these Rules may, at Sponsors’ (as defined in Rule 14 below) discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges, if applicable, regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD.Promotion begins on 10/26/2017 at 12:00AM EST and ends 11/30/2017 at 11:59PM EST, when all entries must be received (the “Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY.The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry. Not eligible are the officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsors, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (e.g., parents, children, siblings, spouse) of, and persons residing in the same household as, such individuals. If the Prize Package, as defined in Rule 6 below, involves travel or activity outside of the jurisdiction of the United States, then all entrants must, as of the date of entry, possess a valid passport that will not expire until after the return date to the United States of such trip or activity, or for at least one year from the date of entry if such return date is not known at the time of entry. This Promotion is void outside of the United States, in Rhode Island, and where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTERVisit the Promotion website during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions found there to complete and submit the entry form. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and shall not be returned. Limit: One entry per person and one entry per e-mail address during the Promotion Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATIONWinner selection shall be conducted by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about 11/26/17 (the “Drawing Date”). Any potential winner shall be notified by certified mail, email, or telephone. If a potential winner: (i) does not respond within two (2) days from the date that the Sponsors first tries to notify them (for certified mail, this is the date on which Sponsors are notified that the winner notification was delivered); (ii) fails to return, by the required deadline, the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or any of the releases as specified in Rule 10 below; (iii) refuses the Prize Package; and/or (iv) the winner notification, or the Prize Package or any portion thereof, is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the Prize Package, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by the Sponsors at their sole discretion. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that they have met all eligibility and other requirements of the Promotion, and after they have completed all required tasks under these Official Rules including, without limitation, the execution of all required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, and, at Sponsors’ discretion, successful completion of a background check, such individual shall be declared the winner of the Promotion.
6. PRIZE PACKAGE DESCRIPTION AND REDEMPTION CONDITIONSThere shall be only one (1) winner of the Promotion, who shall receive the following prizes (the “Prize Package”):
Tastings at 3 Long Island vineyards
An overnight stay for two at Hotel Indigo East End
$50 Bistro 72 food and beverage credit
$500 airfare voucher
Contents of the Prize Package are subject to change, and shall be sent to the mailing address provided by the winner by certified mail. P.O. Boxes are not accepted.
7. PRIZE PACKAGE VALUE; NO PRIZE PACKAGE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION.Neither the Prize Package nor any portion thereof has any cash value, is transferable or redeemable for cash, or can be applied to existing credit balances. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any of the contents of the Prize Package is permitted, except by written consent of the Sponsors, who have the right to substitute any of the contents of the Prize Package with another prize of comparable or greater value. Neither the Prize Package nor any portion thereof shall be replaced if lost or stolen. Any portion of the Prize Package that is not used is forfeited. Additional restrictions may apply.
8. TAXES.All applicable federal, state, and/or local income and other taxes related to the Prize Package, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
9. ODDS OF WINNING.The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received, which are expected to be no more than 100,000.
10. CONSENT AND RELEASE.By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsors, the judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development, administration, or promotion of this Promotion, and their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, damage to, loss, or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, the “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) entry into the Promotion constitutes the consent of the entrant, without further compensation, to use their name, likeness, biographical data, and contact information (including any email address provided by entrant) for editorial, advertising, marketing, publicity, and administrative purposes by the Sponsors and/or others authorized by the Sponsors; (ii) acceptance of the Prize Package constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of the Prize Package or any portion thereof; (iii) any potential winner shall be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility certifying that they meet all eligibility and other requirements set out in these Rules, and a liability/publicity release, including a release of any claims for personal injury or otherwise relating in any way to the receipt of the services or the usage of the products awarded through this Promotion; and (iv) if the Prize Package involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsors from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the Prize Package or any portion thereof. The Affidavit of Eligibility and all releases required under these Rules must be returned within five (5) days from the date that Sponsors first try to notify the potential winner (for certified mail, this is the date on which Sponsors are notified that the winner notification was delivered). Sponsors may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If the Prize Package includes participation in any public event(s) or publicity, or if the Sponsor Entities intend to publicize the winner in any way, and if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any of the Sponsor Entities, as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize Package may be awarded to an alternate winner by the Sponsors at their sole discretion. If at any time after receipt of a potential winner’s entry in the Promotion such potential winner is determined by the Sponsors to have been under 21 years of age, or in any case a minor under the jurisdiction of their residence, at the time of their entry in the Promotion or at any time thereafter, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the Prize Package, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by the Sponsors at their sole discretion.
11. DISCLAIMERS.(i) the Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsors’ servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) the Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Moreover, use of bots or other automated processes to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. (iii) the Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion if they are not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. (iv) the Sponsors and Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution, or production errors, and may cancel, terminate, or modify this Promotion based upon such error at their sole discretion without liability. In no event shall Sponsors be responsible for awarding more than the number of Prize Packages specified in these Rules. (v) In the event that this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prize Package contents offered herein. (vi) SPONSORS AND SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE PACKAGE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE PACKAGE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (vii) The value(s) of the Prize Package(s) set forth above represent Sponsors’ good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsors are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event that the stated approximate retail value(s) of a Prize Package is more than the actual fair market value of that Prize Package, the difference shall not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation shall be given for any portion of the Prize Package that is not used.
12. APPLICABLE LAWS; CHOICE OF LAW; VENUE.This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any statutory or common law principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the borough of Manhattan in the city of New York, New York. All parties to such disputes hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts, and irrevocably waive any objection they now or hereafter may have regarding the venue of any action or proceeding brought in such courts, including any objection that such court is an inconvenient forum. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict shall be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion
13. WINNER LIST.For a list containing the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope within six (6) months of the Drawing Date to: Winner List, spoiled Media, 12 East 49th Street New York, NY 10017
14. SPONSORSHIP.This Promotion is sponsored by spoiled Media 12 East 49th Street New York, NY 10017. (the “Sponsors”).
By entering in this sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless ‘Sweepsmaker’ its directors, officers, members, employees, representatives, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any claim, cause of action, dispute, damage, illness, injury, harm, death, loss, litigation, costs or expenses that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out your participation in this sweepstakes, or your acceptance, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize obtained though the sweepstakes, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity, or prize delivery. In no event will the Released Parties be liable for any damages or losses incurred through your entry or participation in the sweepstakes. You waive the right to claim any damages from the Released Parties whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
By checking this box, I agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death, arising out of my participation in this sweepstakes, or acceptance, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize obtained though the sweepstakes, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity, or prize delivery.
Click here to join the giveaway. No purchase needed.